Welcome to another week in sex positioning as demonstrated by me, Sexpert Tyomi and my partner @Illinois_jones. This week is a sex position that doesn’t require a great deal of strength but offers freedom of movement as well as angled penetration.
This position is called “The Screw” and is a great side entry position for partners that may need to take a breather in transition from rigorous play to slow and arousing long strokes.
Benefits of this Position
- Angled penetration
- Rotated penetration
- Requires a small amount of energy
- Freedom of movement
- Comfortable for both partners
- Can be used as a transitional position
- Doesn’t require major flexibility
- Creates a tighter fitting vagina because of the position of the legs
- Can double as an anal position
Hazards in this position
- The male partner will be on his knees on the floor beside the edge of the bed so his knees may begin to hurt without proper cushion
- Men with bad knees may experience tightness and discomfort when rising up out of this position
Props to use
- A pillow can be placed under the knees of the male partner for comfort
Places to perform this position
- On the edge of a bed or couch that is level to the male partner’s pelvis height
**Please remember to always know the STD status of your partner before entering into sexual play! Also remember to get yourself tested to know your own status! Knowing is beautiful! To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org.
USE THOSE CONDOMS!!! WRAP it up for safer sex!
How to get into position
- The female partner lays on her side with her hips brought right to the edge of the bed
- The male partner will position himself on his knees (with a pillow under them if he so pleases) with his legs flush against the side of the bed and his pelvis above the edge of the bed where his penis is equal with his partner’s vaginal opening. (The bed will have to be a short bed in order for this to work or a stack of pillows may gave to be added to increase the male partner’s height).
- At this point, both partners should be in position and ready to get it on!