“MAN MILK”: The Truth About Semen

Have you ever heard a man say "let me give you a cum facial girl...it's good for your skin!" Or "go ahead and swallow...there's protein in it!" Well guess what ladies, whether you've heard these phrases or not, men are right about semen being healthy for the body.  Semen IS actually good for you! I did some research and according to my findings, only 10% of Male Ejaculate is sperm. The other 90% is made up of VITAMINS, ENZYMES, PROTEIN AND SUGAR....YES SUGAR! All of those ingredients combined not only preserve the life of the spermatozoa, but they also create a medium for the sperm to swim through in order to reach your egg for conception.

SO, now that you you know semen is mainly comprised of things that are good for you, it's time for you to become comfortable with it.  Make your man feel completely wanted by showing him you accept every part of him..especially the parts that YOU made come out of him (lol). Men like to see women enjoy the ejaculation process, especially when they get to place it wherever they want. It shows a man that you can submit yourself completely and leave your mind open to savor every part of the experience.

My suggestion to you is to play with it. Let your man ejaculate on you anywhere that you are  comfortable with and become familiar with the texture, the smell, the look of it and how it feels on your body. I will not go into describing the TASTE of semen in this post, however, you can find more information about that aspect in my post about swallowing.

Ladies, just know that "MAN MILK" does a body good! If you love sex, you should love semen!

Related Stories


  • AllDayDre5000

    I agree. From a males point of view, Sperm is not all that bad. We as men taste it all the time when we go down on a women especially if she is able to squirt when she hits that ultimate high. I’m able to keep going once a women orgasms to let her know I’m not afraid of her juices and would love it if she’d continue to let it out.

    We should all be comfortable with our bodies and (some) of the fluids that come out of them. For us and out partners.

    September 9, 2011 Reply
  • micropenis info

    I am glad to be a visitant of this stark web blog, regards for this rare info!

    September 26, 2011 Reply
  • sexuallifeofawife

    Very interesting facts. Thankyou!

    October 2, 2011 Reply
  • beauty brands

    I like reading through your site. Kudos!

    May 9, 2013 Reply
  • Tesia

    I guess I gotta stop being scared of semen then lol

    July 26, 2013 Reply
  • Dj Citi

    God Bless Yo Soul !

    October 10, 2013 Reply
  • Paul

    Great read! I enjoyed the info and your sense of humor. You’ve definitely gained a new loyal fan in me.

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!


    May 5, 2014 Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *