Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by your favorite sexpert! Since we are on the brink of National Masturbation month in May, I decided to dedicate this week's sex position to female sexual satisfaction. This week's sex position is a familiar one for many and a favorite for others. Ladies, get ready to take your position as a rider and try on "Asian Cowgirl" for size. It's easier to ride in this position, but provides much more depth than traditional cowgirl. This is truly one of my favorite woman on top positions. Keep reading to discover the benefits of this position, where to perform it and how to get into this pairing that places a woman's pleasure as priority.
Benefits of this position
- Deep Penetration
- Clitoral stimulation
- Female partner is in control of her sexual pleasure
- Male partner gets a great show while he receives a good stroking
- Moderately easy to perform
- G spot stimulation can be achieved
- Female orgasm can be experienced in this position
Hazards in this position
- The depth of penetration may hit the cervix in an uncomfortable way
- Penetration may be too deep for some women to perform comfortably
- The female partner's legs may tire quickly in this position
Props to use
- A clitoral vibrator can be used while in this position to further sexual arousal for the female partner
- A pillow can be placed behind his head as a way to give him a better view of the action
Places to perform this position
- In the bedroom in the bed
- On the floor of any room (place blankets down for comfort)
- On a beach towel in Miami
- On a very large couch
- On a magic carpet floating across desert sands
**PSA Please remember to know the STD status of you and your partner. To find a testing site near you and to learn more about STDs and testing, visit www.gytnow.org. Don't forget that using a condom correctly throughout the entire sexual experience will protect against unwanted pregnancy and HIV transmission.**
How to get into position
Male partner: Lie down on your back, place your hands behind your head and part your legs slightly. Relax, maintain your erection and wait for your partner to straddle you.
Female partner: Straddle your partner with one leg on each side of his body with your feet placed flat on the bed (or whatever performing surface you choose). Squat down onto your partner's erection slowly, and recline backwards by placing your palms flat on the floor between your partner's legs or on his lower legs.
At this both partners should be in position and ready to ride.