Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week features a sex position that is unique and exotic, yet great for the fellatio lovers. It may not be comfortable for the average performer, but it is a position to use to put a unique spin on casual fellatio. This week's position is called "head rest", and as you can see from the photo of myself and my acting partner Rafael, the female partner is put into total submission.
Benefits of this position
- The female partner can rest her head while performing
- The female partner is in total submission (for those who are into that type of thing)
- Poses a challenge for the female partner to use her mouth and tongue solely during performance
- The male partner gets a great view of the action
Hazards in this position
- The female partner may become uncomfortable in this position because of the male partner's leg being placed across her body
- Breathing may be constricted for the female partner if the weight of her partner's leg is too heavy across her body
- Blood circulation to the arm may be cut off if this position is performed for an extended amount of time
Props to use
Places to perform this position
- In a bed in the bedroom
- On a large couch
- On the floor of any room
- On a staycation in a luxurious hotel
- On the beach under an umbrella
- On a camping trip in a large tent
How to get into position
- The male partner lays on his side and reclines on his elbows awaiting his partner to approach. The bottom leg should be bent slightly, and the outside leg should be bent with the foot flat on the bed to give easier access to the pelvis.
- The female partner should lay on her with her head placed between her partners legs, resting her head on the flat surface of the inside of her partner's bottom leg that is bent. The top leg that is bent will go across her body either underneath the arm and across the waist or over the arm. Whichever is most comfortable for the female partner.
This is a position that I don't suggest couples remain in for too long. This is a transition position used to keep things interesting during foreplay.