Welcome back to another week's lesson in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com!! If you are a yoga enthusiast then you are in luck because this week's sex position is a variation of the "downward dog" that many yogis have come to love. Even if you have never placed your buns on a yoga mat, this position is easy to perform and easy to get into, but may cause the female partner to become light headed if in it for an extended amount of time. Practicing your breathing within the yoga position "downward dog" will help aid in performing this position with ease. This week, we teach you how to get into "Inverted Doggie" to experience its wonderful benefits.
Benefits of the position
- Great view of the bum
- Easy to get into
- Creates angled penetration which always feels amazing
- G spot penetration
- Creates total submission (she can't run)
- Adds a unique twist to a common sex position
Hazards in this position
- The female partner may become light headed in this position if breathing isn't regulated
- Blood will rush to the head that may also cause a light head
- Breathing may become slightly restricted
- Upper body strength is needed for the female to hold up half of her body weight so the arms may become tired
Props to use
Places to perform position
- On the edge of any sturdy furniture (chair, bed, couch, workout bench)
- If you want to be adventurous, outside on the edge of a park bench, or the hood of a car (if the car is low enough to the ground)
**Always remember to practice safer sex and to use condoms throughout the entire sexual experience. Safer sex will reduce your chances of contracting STIs and HIV. Always know your status and that of your partner. To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org**
How to get into position
- Male partner: Sit on the edge of the bed with your feet flat on the floor and your knees bent at a 90 degree angle and legs spread slightly apart.
- Female partner: Sit on your partner's lap facing forward, and when you are steady, place your chest on his thighs and have him assist in holding your weight by having him grab onto your legs as they lift off of the floor when you lean forward.
- Female partner: As you lean forward, scoot your pelvis towards the pelvis of your partner and place your palms flat on the floor in front of you in order to put yourself into an assisted handstand.
- Once the female partner is in the headstand, both partners should be ready to go!
Be safe and Enjoy!