Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week's sex position is a classic sex position that is great for those couples looking to build intimacy while in transition from one sex position into another. This week's position is called "lying cowgirl" and does require a bit of hip rolling and grinding skill on behalf of the female partner.
Benefits of this position
- Intimacy can be built because of the closeness and face to face contact
- The female partner can control her pleasure
- Clitoral stimulation can be achieved through the close contact of pelvises
- Deep penetration
- Can act as a transition position
- Comfortable for both partners
Hazards in this position
- The female partner can experience tiredness in her legs in this position if they are out of shape
- If the female partner has bad knees this position could become tight and stiff in this position
Props to use
Places to perform this position
- In a bed in the bedroom
- On the couch
- On the floor of any room
- On a workout bench
- On the beach on a beach towel
**Always remember to know your STI status and that of your partner. To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org. Also remember to practice safer sex by using condoms throughout the entire sexual experience. Support bCondoms www.bcondoms.com*
How to get into position
- The male partner lies on his back with his bum touching the edge of the bed and his feet touching the floor or hanging along the side of the bed.
- The female partner straddles her partner so her pelvis meets his in a sitting position on her knees, placing one leg on each side of her partner's body.
- Once in place, the female partner can bring her chest to her partner's chest and perform the cow girl position while lying down.