Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week's sex position is one that is for those who are advanced FREAKS and for the woman who is extremely flexible. Those who experience shortness of breath, back or hip pain, or those who prefer not to be put into compact positions should not attempt this position (this isn't for the sexual novice). It's called "the reverse pile driver" and for those wresting fans, this positions sure to strike up nostalgia of Thursday Night "RAW" highlights. Just be careful not to get too into the spirit of a wrestling legend and pile drive too aggressively. Stretching before getting into this position is required.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: EXTREME
RECOMMENDED FORTHE SEXUALLY ADVANCED
Benefits of this position
- Deep penetration
- Complete domination of the female partner
- Stretches the back (good for yogis)
Hazards in this position
- The female partner may become short of breath be cause of her legs being brought to her chest
- The back and legs can become tired quickly in this position
- If not properly stretched, muscles in the legs and back can be strained
- The backwards entry of the penis may be a weird angle for both partners
- The female partner may become uncomfortable in this position especially if the male partner places too much weight on her
Props to use in this position
Places to perform this position
- In the bedroom in a bed (firm mattress works best)
- On the floor of any room (just put down blankets and pillows)
- In the park behind a set of shrubs (watch out for poison ivy or fire ants)
- In the backseat of a car (make sure its large)
- During an erotic circus act (bring in big bucks!)
**Always remember apply condoms correctly and to use them throughout the entire sexual experience to prevent unwanted pregnancy and to reduce the spread of STDs. Always know your status! To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org or www.plannedparenthood.com**
How to get into position
**REMEMBER TO STRECH BEFORE GETTING INTO THIS POSITION**
- The female partner begins by lying on her back with her knees bent, legs together and pulled towards her chest. Placing the hands on the lower back or on the hips, she will then have to swing her legs up and behind her head to touch the bed with her toes (OR the knees can be parallel to the ears as in the picture above). Her hands are to stay in place and her elbows can be used to help support her weight and to keep her legs behind her head. She will be bent in half, so the key is to take slow and controlled breaths.
- Once the female partner is in position, the male partner will straddle his partner backwards and penetrate her from this angle. His feet should be placed flat on the bed and he should use his hands to steady himself while performing. Motions should be taken slow in this position because there may gave to be a bit of experimenting as far as creating a comfortable angle of penetration.
Have fun and experiment!