Welcome to another week of sex positioning brought to you by Sexpert Tyomi of Glamerotica101.com. This week's position as demonstrated by myself and my partner @illinois_jones is one that is simple in nature
and a great way to build intimacy between two partners. The position is called "Side to Side" and it is a transition position that can be used in between the more complicated positions.
Benefits of this position
- Eye contact helps to develop intimacy
- The comfort level in this position is high
- This position is easy to get into
- This position can be used to transition into more complicated ones
- Lovers can caress each other and kiss in this position
Hazards in this position
Props to use in this position
Places to perform this position
- In the bedroom in the bed
- In the living room on the bed
- On the floor on a blanket
- Always remember to know your STI status and the status of your partner! Get tested! Knowing is beautiful! To find a testing site near you, visitwww.gytnow.org Also make sure you use condoms throughout the entire sexual experience. Safer sex is greater sex.
How to get into position
1)Both partners should lay side by side facing each other on the surface of choice
2)The female partner should then move in close to her partner and place her outer leg over her partner's outer leg and align her pelvis with his to prepare for penetration
3)At this point, both partners should be in position and ready to get it on!