Welcome to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This position is an advanced woman on top position for the daring couples who have a thing for challenging sex moves. This week's position is called "Tale of Two Bridges" and requires great control and strength in the lower and upper body along with the core.
Level of difficulty: Advanced
Benefits of this position
- Doubles as a workout for both partners
- Can be used as a rear entry position
- Angled and shallow penetration
Hazards in this position
- Both partners will become tired quickly because of the amount of weight that has to be supported in this position
- Limbs of the male partner may give in suddenly if he can not support his partner's weight
- Getting into position for penetration will be difficult
- This position will prove to be dangerous for men who are significantly smaller than their female partners
- Getting into position while in a bed may be difficult depending on the firmness of the mattress
Props to use
Places to perform
- In a bed in the bedroom
- On a very large couch in the living room
- On the floor of any room
- On a wresting mat
- On a hot tin roof
**ALWAYS REMEMBER to use condoms correctly throughout the entire sexual experience. Proper use of condoms prevents unwanted pregnancy and reduces the spread of STDs. Don't forget to KNOW YOUR STATUS! STD Testing is simple. To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org**
How to get into position
- The male partner should begin by getting into the bridge position with his hands extending behind him and his feet placed flat on the performance surface.
- The female partner has to get into this position in two parts. First, she must straddle her partner in order for him to enter her correctly. Once joined by the genitals, she can then use her partner's thighs as support to place her legs over his shoulders using the flat of his thighs to lie on. Her hands should be placed palms down on the surface of the bed to support her weight (women with shorter arms can use the thighs as the support system all together)
This position is challenging, but it is one that will prove to be a great for experimentation moreso than full function.