Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week's sex position is one that can be used as a foreplay position and is a variation of the 69 position that puts the male partner is slight submission. This position arranges each partner in a pose that is a continuous flow of motion. The "Yin Yang" is great for the novice and experienced partners alike and allows both partners to receive stimulation at the same time.
Benefits of this position
- Both partners receive pleasure at the same time
- Female orgasm can be achieved
- Less stress on the pelvis of the male partner is reduced because of his legs in the air
- Female partner can ride her partner's face
Hazards in this position
- The male partner's face will be covered by the female partner's pelvis so his breathing may be restricted
Props to use
Places to perform this position
- In the bedroom on the bed
- On the couch
- On the floor of any room
**Always remember to use condoms throughout the entire sexual experience to reduce your risks of exposure to STDs/STIs. Also be aware of your status! Knowing is beautiful! To find a site near you, visit www.gytnow.org**
How to get into position
- The male partner lies on his back with his knees bent and feet flat on the bed.
- The female partner will then straddle her partner's face backwards on her knees with her pelvis positioned over his mouth for easy access.
- Once in position, the male partner will lift his legs into the air and allow his partner to access his royal jewels. (At any time in this position, the female partner can switch from using her hands to stimulate her partner to using her lips and tongue for oral stimulation.
- At this point both partners should be in position and ready to roll