Alright, so you're completely smashing this FINE ASS chick going hard Pound for Pound with sweat dripping off of your brow and you figure, "yea I'm beating this up right!" Sorry to say, but all of that gyration and sweating sometimes gets you nowhere when it comes to completely stimulating your partner. There are times when you may think you're doing a good job, but in reality you are failing MISERABLY. Just as there are signs that you're laying the pipe right, there are signs that you hitting her walls all WRONG. Below is a list of signs that, if you pay attention to them, will give you enough time to pull out and opt for another approach. Just make sure you recognize the signs before you hit that point of no return where she gives you an "F" on your Sex Score card.
- While you're stroking, she jumps suddenly like she just shocked by a jolt of electricity
- She says absolutely nothing
- She just lies there with no movement or effort
- When you're hitting it from the back, her back arches up like a cat
- she says OUCH
- She has the WTF look on her face
- She tells you to switch it up at least 4 times because the positions are "awkward"
- She smacks her lips
- she has a scowl on her face (or a frown)
- She rolls her eyes
- She texts, tweets or searches facebook in the middle of the session
- She yawns
AFTER THE SEX IS OVER
- She jumps up immediately to put on her clothes to leave
- You hear a buzzing sound from the bathroom ( that's a clue that she is using her vibrator)
- Every time you hit her up to smash, she says she's on her period
- When you text her a few days later, all of her responses are short or abbreviated (ex you: Good Morning Beautiful Her:GM )
- She has no amount of sweat on her body
- She goes to the kitchen to make HERSELF something to eat
- She rolls over and reads a book or starts surfing channels on the TV
- She gets up to go and work out (obviously you didn't work her out enough)
Some of you may be used to putting it on a woman right, but there are quite a few that need to admit to themselves that they need a bit of work. There is always room for improvement, so if you are unsure of your skills, just ask your partner her opinion. It's better to know than to go around with a false sense of security.