Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week's sex position is a unique oral sex position (cunnilingus to be exact) that is sure to be a favorite for those men who like to perform the act from the rear. and for those men who likes their faces being embraces by luscious buns! This week's sex position is called "Racetrack" and will require a strong set of glutes, hamstrings and quad muscles for the female partner to control her hovering stance above her partner's face.
Benefits of this position
- Clitoral stimulation
- Doubles as a squat exercise for the female partner
- Comfortable for the male partner
- Adds an exciting variation in oral sex positioning
- The male partner has a great view of the bum and free range to grab and caress as he pleases
- Can be used as an anilingus position to stimulate between the cheeks (toss salad)
Hazards in this position
- The female partner's legs will become tired in this squat position
- If the female partner has bad knees, this will put a bit of strain on them
- If unbalanced, the female partner could fall back on the face of her partner (but some men may like to be queened)
- If the female partner regularly squirts from oral stimulation, the male partner will catch all of her fluids directly in his face (but then again some may like that..just a forewarning)
Props to use in this position
- A towel in case things become extremely wet
Places to perform this position
- In the bedroom on a bed
- On the floor of any room
- On a yoga mat
- On a beach towel at the beach
**Always remember to practice safer sex by using condoms throughout the entire sexual experience! If you choose to opt out of using the rubber barriers, then make sure you know the STD/STI status of your partner! To find a testing site near you visit www.gytnow.org
How to get into position
- The male partner lies on his back with his knees bent and his feet flat on the surface of the bed ready to receive his partner with his hands resting behind his head (pictured above the male partner's arms are positioned laying straight out from the body, but the arms and hands are free in this position to be placed anywhere)
- The female partner should then straddle her in reverse with her feet flat on the bed and her pelvis hovering over his face in squat position. This position will be a bit of a workout to remain balanced in a hover over the male partner's mouth so be careful! She can choose to hold on to her partner's legs (as pictured above) underneath the thigh or at the knees to support her weight and to maintain balance during performance.
- Eventually, when the female partner's legs become tired, she can opt to sit on her partner's chest with her knees touching the bed and proceed to ride his face (riding the south face it's called)
And that's how you do the Racetrack!
See you next week!