Welcome back to another week in sex positioning brought to you by Glamerotica101.com! This week's sex position, as demonstrated by myself (@glamazontyomi) and my partner @illinois_jones, is one that takes great skill and is one that the average person may not be able to attempt, but is for the daring and the flexible. If you are woman that practices yoga, this will be an ease to get into, but this position is not for women with back issues or those who become light headed quickly when in an inverted position. This week's position is a cunnilingus position that can be used as a way to switch out of the mundane into the exotic, however, it is a position that I don't recommend anyone stay in for longer than a few minutes, if that.
Benefits of this position
- Clitoral stimulation
- Adds variety and excitement
- Female orgasm can be achieved
Hazards in this position
- The body's weight is shifted forward onto the forearms and the crown of the head for the female partner, so she may become light headed.
- The weight of the body on the neck may cause stress and pain overtime
- Breathing may be restricted
- Both partners may fall in this position if one becomes weak
- Do not attempt this if you are a woman over 250Ibs
- Do not attempt this if your are a woman with lower back issues or weak core strength
Props to use in this position
- A pillow to add extra cushion
Places to perform this position
- On a couch
- On the edge of a bed
*Make sure to use condoms throughout the entire sexual experience to reduce your chances of exposure to STDs/STIs, and always make sure to know the status of you and your partner. To find a testing site near you, visit www.gytnow.org
How to get into position
- The female partner positions herself on all fours with her forearms flat on the bed and her knees at the edge of the bed with her lower legs extending off of the edge
- The male partner positions himself behind his partner and helps her lift her legs into the air positioning her into a half headstand. The legs should be bent at the knees once in the inverted position.
- Once in the half headstand, the male partner supports his partner's weight by holding on to her hips, and places his head in between her knees so that his mouth has complete access to her vulva. The female partner should make sure to place her feet behind her partner's head and out of the way.
Extra tip: Create a safe word to use when the female partner may feel uncomfortable in this position and wants to switch out (example: pineapples).